Saturday, June 11, 2011

SAME...

the problem I face it again... i dunno whether i want to give up or persist. every time feel upset about this!! when can I stop it? I don't want be a silly girl again. don't want be idiot again. before i'm fall into this matter, i have to wake up myself. tell myself never be that again. but, no matter what i do, i can't stop thinking about it. not like before think about something nonsense. think about a lots of blah blah blah!! sigh... i dunno what I'm talking about now... just felt annoying!! don't always make false appearance to me. don't make me avoid and dislike you. please, review and reflect how yourself made a fake impression to others. pls, stop that. it just will let others misunderstand and more vexed... seriously to face the problem. ask yourself what you really want, who you really care about.
you never try, you never know. that's what I saw and what I knew when face a problem.

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

+u ba !!! nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...